Tuesday 20 November 2012

Card Challenges - Feb to June 2006

Ribbons and butterflies and an oval - Jackie received netting, flower ribbon with gold 'dangles' 


Received Challenge
Sent Challenge 

My card

Jackie's Card 


For April I sent a shaped card, paper and a stirrer from McD's!!!  Lucky me received satin, stars and silver wire.  At this time I now suggested that I also make up a pack for each member of my local card group.  They were in agreement so once a month we all rose to the challenge, myself included so this meant that when my swap wasn't returned, I have a card to show!!!
Received Challenge

Sent Challenge











My Card


My group card














June and I receive papers, wool and a little gold rose.  I sent paper, label and a gold material with glass bauble.
Received challenge

Sent Challenge













Jean's card

My Card














No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.