Thursday 1 November 2012

Why another blog?

I make cards and take pleasure in this so a record is needed.  I have stored all my cards on Webshots but as they will soon no longer be free ...........................

So here I am

My cards are made for all reasons, from all papers etc and sometimes just with what's on my desk!!!!  This may appear to be the lazy way but it is also quite difficult trying to marry up all the elements lying around on there.
Sometimes I plan the design of a card, sometimes I am inspired by another's design, sometimes I just try something out.

So I am organising my cards and recording them here, which could be quite boring but I hope will be inspirational in some way but if you're reading this then ... please........... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.