Wednesday 19 December 2012

Birthday time


I receivd some cards early  .............


This card was from a Dutch group I am with.  It opens out into a double fold card with the decoupage on the inside.  It is gold coloured with gold embossing - beautiful!









This one is from a work colleague - oh! how I suffered in that office!  lol!  he! he!  what a wicked sense of humour!!!












This one is handmade by a lady who should really know better!!  All the gold peel offs must've taken ages to put on.









I had a truly wonderful birthday.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great cards. Love the layered effect with the rose card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen
      Sorry it took so long to answer. I understand that the card was made from a KanBan kit. Even if the parts were diecut, it must've still took ages. I just love it.

      Delete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.