Thursday 13 December 2012

The Last Card Swaps of 2012

Where this year has gone to I do not know but it is now over for me to send out my swaps.  It has not been a very successful year as there has DEFINITELY been a decrease in sending out cards, whether it be lack of interest, postage rates or what, I don't know.

Here are my cards for this month's Swaps:-
 1 to 1 swap
Peel Offs swap

I made several of the Three King cards - recycling!  I wrapped a strand of purple lametta along the centre of the Hessian and decorated it with a thin ribbon bow.


The Peel Off was stitched and then backed with gold Holographic wrapping paper, attached some gold thread and secured with a bow.

Colour My World - Gold Card + Red Embellishment + one other = cream
Teabag Folded
I edged the teabag tiles with Hobbycraft Multi-coloured Ink Pad using the gold strip.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.