Tuesday 19 February 2013

Lexi's Creations Challenge 84

Reading through felineplayful I found this challenge  on Lexi's Creations and, as I have just finished my favourite little girl 'Big Shoes' from Mo's Digital Pencil.......


Maybe I should enter it into a CAS challenge as well..............

I coloured the flowers on her hat, her BIG shoes and the flower on her handbag ................ and that cute little heart on her panties!!!
Matted this onto red cardstock on a white card, corner punching all these layers, then popped a sentiment and added a bow.

I just love this little girl so much!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Craetions.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations for our Monochrome challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.