Friday 1 March 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 196

I have subscribed to Desert Diva and today she was sharing a card made for an embossing challenge on C.R.A.F.T. which set me to thinking.  Some time ago (many years in fact!) I spent an evening at a friend's house embossing anything we could lay our hands on.  What fun we had!  During the 'Great Tidy Up' of my craft room I tried to organise my cards into one area and that is where the 'embossed one' is to be found.  
Or it was.
So one of my ladies from this post was just the right size for the card.  It was very boring on its own so.................. I played around with it, lots of discarded bits in my 'Bits' box and eventually came up with a red square of card.  I backed the lady onto a piece of white card and rounded the corners of this and the red card.  Popped the lady on a flat backed red card and voila! Elle est fini!
I am very pleased with this, maybe cause it's RED that I love it.
I have now completed this card and want to enter it into the above Challenge, and move it to the 'Completed Cards' box!

Yeah!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.