Saturday 16 March 2013

Rockin' Out The Digis Challenge # 01

Yes! 
This is the first Challenge on this Blog and if you pop over there you will see that this one is a bit different.  Jackie has given us the digis and the Challenge is on..........
I printed three of the flowers, intending to make them into a big bunch but then life got in the way.  After a few meetings, and an AGM, I ran out of time to enter the card but ..... being the simple girl I am ........ I still made the card!


I coloured just the centres and added a bow.  Matted onto a red card I thought that this was still a bit plain so I cut some white paper and felt tipped round the edge for a faux matting.
I am looking forward to seeing what Challenge #02 brings.

I see now that it is not quite straight but I think I have one crooked eye - dunno which one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.