Wednesday 20 March 2013

WOYWW #198

O my goodness!  Wednesday already!  It's a good job Julia sends us out a reminder nudge kind email or I would never remember!  Catch all the gossip here - Julia's Fantastic Idea.

So..... what is on my workdesk?

Had to leave this last night - right in the middle of attaching flowers to a Challenge Card.  The challenge is to 'layer it up' and this is a challenge to me as I only do simple, but I just love this artist and so I stepped up.
The little stacking pots contain my bling which is very handy, they separate into individual pots.  My DH used them in his spice business - each stack consisted of five different spice mixtures - and when the business closed he was left with hundreds of these.  Mrs Scrooge just couldn't bear to throw them out, gave him a £1 per stack and about twenty of them have appeared in my craftroom with beads, sequins, confetti etc!  (if you want any he says you can have them for a pound a stack as well -  plus P&P)

AND............ the more observant of you might see that the carton and glass is still on my desk - still?!!
no more - I have removed it!
Happy WOYWW to everyone.



5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card, we love layers and find it difficult to stick to one layer in art journals etc.

    Waving hi from the bears @#75 this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really pretty card and I love your new storage solution
    Have a wonderful WOYWW
    Ria #44

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look really useful, clever idea

    Gill x #54

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your card and the image is amazing.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza 24

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.