Tuesday 9 April 2013

April Card swapping

I have been so busy this month and we are only in the first week!!!
I have managed to fill my quota in the swap shop and these will be going in the post tomorrow.

I entered the 1 to 1 swap twice so I have a bright St. Georges day card and one for spring.  




The white card had embossed corners 
but the image looked lost so I added a red square to match the outfit. 
 

Daphne was coloured with my infamous pencils and then I formatted the Daffodils poem in Word and popped Daphne in front.  She is so needing Spring to come!!!




We had two additional swaps this month - Different take  and Teabag Folded.


My different take was my first Easel Card, I found this a lot easier than I imagined.  I used an image from FarFarHill and  added a few buttons and feathers.  I hope my partner likes it.




For the Teabag Folded card I punched a circle from some blue paper for the medallion and then from the same blue  paper used a border punch to bring out the dark blue in the medallion.  A blue peeloff and square jelly sentiment completed this.



This card is just simple but the sentiment is mega!!  I added three black beads to the side bars to finish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.