Friday 31 May 2013

March Swaps for CardWorkShop Group

I entered the usual four swaps for this month.


I love this bird image and just coloured the crown and beak then backed it onto some pink card.  I attached a small piece of textured wallpaper to one side and punched some flowers from the pink card using two different punches.  I arranged two petals stacked to make the flowers along the bottom of the card.  Robin sent me this beautifully flocked card on a shiny background.




The green paper was cut to make both the backing and the strip along the side.  I rounded the corners on both the sentiment and the backing paper but could not stick them on straight  ........ think I have one eye higher than the other!  Ann sent me this absolutely gorgeous card using the fabric flower as the focal point.  It is difficult to stop touching it!!

My Peel Offs swap used some peel off sheets that N gave me some time ago and I used the letters to spell out the recipients name.
Ann used these really shiny peel offs against a patterned background - wonderful.




I used a Melonheadz design on this 1 to 1 swap, her designs are just so different.  I printed the image on paper, coloured and fussy cut it out. 

The white backing is from Craftee, I have bought several packs of these.  
The sentiment was printed out and then both it and the backing had the corners rounded and popped onto the card.  It still looked a bit bare so I found some buttons and added them along the bottom of the card.  My swap partner was taken ill so there is no return swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.