Wednesday 31 July 2013

WOYWW #217

Actually ......... it's WOYFW  #1

My workdesk is unimportant at the moment - LOOK AT MY FLOOR!!!!!!
How good is that?  
Darling DH brought the vacuum cleaner upstairs to clean the rooms and I managed to get my carpet done as well - on occasion he is allowed in.......... specially when there's a vaccy about!!  It's not perfect, my hands don't like me lifting, manoeuvring, gripping ....... insert endless list here (stupid hands!)
but just l o o k . . . . . .  and enjoy.......... I am !

Happy WOYWF day!!!

All details about WOYWW can be found at the top of the page.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet DH! I am lucky as my room is on the ground floor, hubby's man cave is upstairs! Great to have a clean slate, right? I always end up with tons of those square adhesive back papers on my floor! Winnie#65

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrate the simple things:) Be well~ Carole
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/2013/07/making-card-candy-woyww-217.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golly - a clean floor - now, let's see - can I remember what one of those is??? I just never seem to get as far as here with the hoover... enjoy!
    Have a great week.
    Margaret #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had carpet in my old room- for ever getting bits of DST stuck on it! Went with laminate this time, quick sweep & mop. Suits me nicely, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz xx #22

    ReplyDelete
  5. A clean floor is something to celebrate sometimes!! I even vacuum our bed when I have the sheets in the wash. Yep, I'm strange that way! LOL! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #106

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's a clean floor! The area around the table where I was working earlier is a disgrace! I had to leave quickly to pick up my daughter from the airport and I've just noticed it's covered in little bits of paper! Happy WoYWW Julie Ann x #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's definitely a clean floor, mine is a multi coloured floor lol, when I moved in with my partner, the room I use for my craft room has a light grey carpet, which now has paints and sprays oh and lots of ink pad drops all over the floor. Like I say to my mates, it's art, it takes a lot to get the splash here and there lol. Happy late woyww :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.