Sunday 18 August 2013

Get Well........... Oops!!

I do so love this image (find it here at Digistamps4joy) and I hope that my using it for a get well card will not upset the recipient.  I have never met her so that makes it difficult for me to make - this is my second attempt, different image so I will put a different sentiment on the first one.  I hope this raises a smile........


Using an orange card from stash, brown floral paper - again from stash - was adhered to one side.  The image was coloured with my faithful watercolour pencils, trimmed down to size and corner rounded.  I then printed out the sentiment - three times, different fonts and colours - and trimmed and corner rounded this one then popped on 3D foam pads.  I then round the two opening corners and used a plain piece of paper for an insert.

I'm sending this card with love and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.