Tuesday 6 August 2013

Making backgrounds for Cards or ATCs

I am busy trying to make various backgrounds at the moment and will be posting the details later.


  I hope to now start making some cards that will challenge me a bit, changing the shape of the card, making folded ones etc.  



All will be revealed eventually but do not .......... do not ........think for one moment I am lying in the sun......... I AM NOT ......... I have been doing the (insert the H word here) as well as stitching, sorting, re-arranging, weeding.......... you know how it is ......... sometimes you  feel that you must justify the amount of time you spend creating these works of art ............. only sometimes and this has been one of them!!  lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.