Wednesday 27 November 2013

November Swaps for CWS

I was in two minds whether to continue with these swaps - out of 11 swaps only four have been completed, a bit sad I thought.
As this group is the only card swapping one that I am a member of ....




Decoupaged Lady for my first 1 to 1 swap this month.









I tried Bargello technique for my second 1 to 1 card and added a premade topper.  I rather like the effect although it was difficult to find just the right coloured paper to match the topper.



My return swap was this fantastic Waterfall card.  The photo does not show the neatness of this card - I love it.
Thank you Robin 





My Peel Offs swap has them all!  A silver peel off dress cut out on red paper, silver lettering and 'jelly' peel offs all placed around a beautiful scenic background.



Blue bird on roses on an embossed background  is the Peel Off return swap.
Thank you Carol J   (Welcome back to the Group) 




CMW asked for a gold card, black embellishments and one other colour.
I used one of the die cuts from my winnings, found an appropriate sentiment which I popped above.  I punched some red flowers and added them in the corner.
I was a little disappointed with the gold cardstock, it had to be treated very gently as every mark showed.  This is my second card as, after I had cut the first one, I found scratch marks all over it

On this return swap card the poppy centre is black lace with red diamante on blue, all on a beautifully embossed gold card.
Thank you Carol J








No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.