Monday 10 February 2014

December Swaps for CWS

The last card swap of the year - will have to make up new folders before January 2014 .... 2014!?!  

Another sad thing .... I forgot to take photos before posting!!!

Ah! Well, let's hope that my partners remember to scan them even if they don't send any to me.



Here is my first 1 to 1
Pink mulberry paper with a pink peel off.  Added a velvet ribbon on a buckle down the side.







A Christine Haworth fairy was such fun to put together.  Matted onto some music paper and then foam flowers added down the side.

This rose is printed on Acetate and placed over a deeply embossed background matted onto white glitter card.
Thank you Robin

Here is my Technique card, discussed in a previous post.


The swap cards are a bit sparse for this month but I will update this post as, when, if I receive any cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.