Monday 24 February 2014

February Swaps for CWS

What a month for swapping .... no theme I 'm afraid ....

1 to 1

I used two cards from my Hunkydory card kits for this swap.

I chose this card as I have used some of my own stash and design.




Very pretty card, although damaged in the post it still looks good.
Thank you Pat. 



This card was made from some of the leftovers of the kit which I thought went together well.






CMW
I used the Red flower from a wallpaper sample and placed a few leaves behind it.  A gold bow completed the card.

Very pretty embossed rose with jewel butterflies.
Thank you Pat.


Iris Folding
This is one of several Iris Folding kits from Craftee and I really enjoyed the challenge.  I made several cards but decided that this was prettiest.  All the papers and instructions were supplied.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.