Wednesday 5 March 2014

WOYWW #248

Hello my friends and visitors
You have caught me mid work let alone mid week!!
I am in the middle of a mass ATC make ......

I have Spring on my mind and have used four stamps and two techniques - Heat Embossed and Faux Silk.
I spent a pleasant day painting them with my watercolours, not always as successful as I would like them to be, but I am pleased on the whole.  I have left them to dry and will decorate them later.
I also have some ladybirds ready to colour etc for another swap.
In the line up are my England flags and a stamp of a knight, they will be used for my card and ATC swaps in April.  I always look forward to England's national day - decorate the house, wear red and white!!!
It's the usual story - I've shown you mine, now show me yours .... I'll go and look anyhow ...

Thank you Julia for hosting my Wednesday pick me up ...  check out the tab at the top of the page for more information.

12 comments:

  1. Yay for England & St George!Loving the flower ATC's- you'll be ahead of the game for Julias WOYWW one! lol.Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #41 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely ATCs, I love the colours! Looking forward to seeing the St George inspired ones too!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Kate #86

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, look at all those beautiful ATCs! You're a one-woman ATC factory :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    no. 33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Definitely Spring has sprung already here! Hubby's birthday is St Georges day so a good opportunity to celebrate both! Chris68

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ATCs, but the two on the left look as if they are for celebrating St Davids Day, not St George.
    You have been busy.
    Chris #56

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today in the UK the sun has been out and flowers are starting to pop up.... So I can see why you wanted to do flowers and what delightful flowers they are!
    Jackie 36

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are looking lovely. Very, pretty. I really like the poppies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW gorgeous ATCs and so many of them too, well done you. Thanks for the visit BJ#67

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a bunch of lovely flowers. Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #101

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ATCs, and so many lol!
    Happy crafting, Angela x 63

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely designs for the ATCs, Christine. They will look great when finished. Living here in Wales, we have just celebrated St David's Day - or Dydd Dewi Sant. Daffodils galore (love 'em), singing, dancing, and a plethora of dragons.
    Is that a cuddly bubbly stamp set I see lurking under your flags?? They are great stamps.
    Have a good week.
    Margaret #13

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you, Christine, for your lovely message. indeed, the promise of eternal life is our greatest consolation.
    you've been so productive with your ATCs! with the WOYWW anniversary coming up, I'll have to get started on some ATCs!
    happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.