Wednesday 23 April 2014

WOYWW #255

Hello and Welcome!
On my way back from town I realised it was Wednesday and I am MIA .... not for long my friends!  Coat off, camera at ready, photo taken - desk really as is!!!
So why am I rushing around like this, what is so special about Wednesday?  How could you ask?  Just go check out the tab at the top of the page and then go meet our fab Hostess, the inspirational Julia ...
I promise that this desk is just as I left it yesterday evening.  Three almost finished ATCs and four soon-to-be finished ATCs.  Eagle eyes may spot a few Paris purchases on the right.
Had a wonderful time in Paris, still trying trying to write up all the nitty gritty details but having to travel to Manchester over the weekend, sending a daughter and grandaughter to Vegas, sorting arrangements for other daughter's medical needs ..... the writing slipped a little!?!?!
Suffice to say I enjoyed every minute (almost) in Paris - you knew I would - but no underwear was bought, tee shirts, bag and coat, yes!  Will just have to go back ..........

Have a good week all you WOYWWers and thanks for visiting.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun on your desk today!!!! Sounds like you are super duper busy!!! Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home - glad it went well and you got home safely. Looks like a busy desk there, this week - enjoy! Chris # 19 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you are well on the way with your ATCs are they for the WOYWW 5th anniversary swap. I haven't even thought about mine yet
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, and lucky you to trip off to Paris.... sadly Australia IS just too far away from most places and costs a mint. ATCs..mmm they just have to be on the top of my list next week, yours are looking great. Cheers and have a great week Robyn#18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christine, What super ATC's mine are nothing like as good.
    Sounds as if you have a very busy life, but you clearly must make time to go back to Paris if you are running out of underwear. Just tell your man that you can't get them anywhere else.
    bless you
    Chris #34

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine, glad you enjoyed Paris. We did when we went for our anniversary. We also intend to go back soon. So many people getting on with their ATC's- I'm still trying to figure out what to do. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #54 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a very busy desk here this week. Loving the ATCs. Happy crafting, Angela x 48

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your atcs look! As for Paris, well of course you HAVE to go back!! Chris67

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ATCs look great. I'm glad you had a nice time in Paris. Thanks for the prayers, I'll need them. Thanks for stopping by. #61

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.