Friday 13 June 2014

Sympathy card in June

Not my normal style of card but I do not have any Sympathy peel offs so I had to think a bit (not a good ideal any day!).

I found this beautifully embroidered cross amongst my stash, and I just knew it would have to take pride of place.

I had visited the DIY shop a few days earlier so had to have few paper samples .....

One deckle edged card, one piece of deckle edged wallpaper, one PC printed deckle edged sentiment - put them all together and voila!

Not a good reason for meeting but, as you can read on my Recollections Blog, a good time was had by the main characters.  
I think Betty would have approved and looked down on us all with a smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.