Wednesday 4 June 2014

WOYWW #261

Well, you will be pleased to know that I think my tablets are working so we have a busy desk again.  
I have managed to get to my new craft group and persuaded one of the girls to Cuttlebug die cut some toppers for me, grey background with a silver butterfly.  One of the decoupage roses, donated by Shazsilverwolf at the crop last week, is going onto an ATC.  I have almost finished my first crochet blanket for the Prem Babies at our local hospital.  It has taken a week for me to do as I didn't know the finished size, but I shall buy some wool and crochet some more squares - 30cms is not much and when I think of those tiny babies lying under it to keep warm ......
I have also had a bit of a spend in The Works - can't help it as I have to pass the shop to get my bus!!!  Some stamps and punches.  
Oh! the grey paper comes from the new Book of Papers which popped into my basket while buying printer inks from W H Smith!!!
So all in all I have a pleasant week ahead of me regardless of the weather - pouring down with rain as I type and thunderstorms forecast - I shall be in the 'Cat Free Zone'.
Have a good week everyone, into our sixth year .... well done Julia!   
Who's Julia?  
Click the tab at the top of the page ...... and join in.

4 comments:

  1. I like the colours you've used in your crochet! Do you need any more blankets for the Prem Baby unit? I'm doing a blanket for my niece but after I've finished that, would be happy to help. And it would help ME as well, to reduce the size of my yarn stash!!! Let me know....
    Hugs, LLJ xxxx

    http://lunchladyjansfabricfrenzy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/woyww-261.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk looks busy. I noticed the leaf stamps on your desk, I have a set of those somewhere, must get them out again.
    Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x @Felix the Crafty Cat#7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have lots going on and love those tiny flower punches I have a bunch and Love to use them so perfect for cards :) Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki 45

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see what's on your desk! Looks like a lot of fun - and many ATC's will result from them :) SO happy to have you play along with the Summer of Color this year, I hope you'll it ;0 xo

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.