Thursday 31 July 2014

Fifth July Birthday

I found these deckle edged cards in the drawer so I have no idea where they came from.

With the fold on the left I added a diecut happy birthday, using patterned paper and trimmed along the tip and lower edges.
Positioned on the lower half it left me room to attach a 3D butterfly embellished with a pearl, in almost the same papers!

Plain and simple but straighter and more feminine.
I know that this card will bring a lot of happiness to the recipient, she just loves my cards ......
the problem being - it has to be given to her!!!!
NB
I went down to Aylesbury on her birthday and the idea was to post it through her letterbox as we left our house - I forgot!
No problem ... post it through when we get home - I forgot!!
Post it the next day - I forgot!
This memory thing is very bad when I am busy going here, there and other places.
I managed to give it to her four days late, but she was very gracious and thanked me saying  'no worries'.  :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.