Friday 15 August 2014

An August Birthday

I have been making cards from the free kit given away with Papercraft Essentials, they will appear on this Blog over time.
For this card I wanted something not sewing related, just pretty as the person who will receive it.

I used a pink tent fold card, one of my larger ones.  I cut a sheet of paper from the pack to size so that the paper was central on the front.
I chose a gold lettered sentiment and attached it with 3D pop-ups, adding a pink organza bow to the corner.

I used Crystal Glaze on some of my punched flowers and left them to dry.  Once dry I scrunched them up and then attached them with Collall glue to decorate the lower righthand corner.
A small lemon butterfly in the top right hand corner makes it ready to write and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.