Sunday 3 August 2014

Fourth July Birthday

Not another one! I hear you saying .... yes! 'fraid so!

I used one from my Hunky Dory kit for this one.

Lovely shiny paper and lots of bling!

It is a simple easel card so I started with a basic plain white card with the front folded in half inwards.
A piece of mirri card along the lower edge of the front is dressed with a few bits of bling.

The large circular topper is attached centrally but the glue stick was used only along the lower half.

Inside I added a smaller piece of blue paper and a matching border was adhered an inch or so from the edge.


When the card is opened up it is very pretty.
I remembered to post this one - stamped as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.