Wednesday 1 October 2014

September Swaps

From my free paper kit I managed to make another card.


This one was much simpler, a background cut to size, one topper matted onto blue card, two diecuts - one threaded with ribbon - and a sentiment from my stash.  Very quick but good!


I received this card back, Mary reckons it is made with wall paper - it is very beautiful!
Thank you Mary.


My colour card was pink and purple.


I selected two pages from my paper book, and cut some oblongs to matt onto the card.  The first layer being pink and followed by purple followed by pink ... I think you get the idea!!!!

I used a silver gelpen round each layer, basically cos it didn't look as though the layers were straight, but the layers still looked odd - must be looking through my wonky eye again!!!
I added the sentiment using peel offs to the centre layer, so made a small bow from silver ribbon and attached it to the top left corner of the card.



I received a very pretty card back with lots of butterflies, my favourites.
Thank you Mandy.


A very good month of swapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.