Tuesday 21 October 2014

Found my glue gun!

I have been busy trying out something new, to me new, a technique that featured on this blog.
I haven't used my glue gun in ages, absolutely ages.  I saw the post on Yogi's Blog (Art of Yogi) and decided to try it out.
Woo! Hoo!  what fun!

Here are my 'drawings', hot glue used straight onto my worksheet.



Once they had cooled down, I peeled them off the sheet and placed them on some cream card.
I never stuck them to the card but sprayed some glimmer inks onto the card and and lifted off the stencils.  



Once the paint was dry, I cut an edge up into four ATCs, or nearest as I could!  This is brilliant!  I have wanted some small stencils for my cards, something dainty ish .... not being dainty myself ... ish!


Further thoughts on recycling led me to this container .... just the size for storing my new stencils.

BTW ... I have a whole pack of glue sticks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.