Saturday 15 November 2014

CardWorkShop October Swaps

Since I instituted the new swaps it is all change every month, although the 1 to 1 swap still remains our own choice.

1 to 1


I love this design.  I printed it out, rounded the corners and backed it onto a dark brown card.

I received this beautiful card by return.
Thank you Pat McC.





Colour My World -  Gold card with Orange embellishments plus one other colour.


This is made with the papers and card from my latest purchase from Craftwork Cards.  I applied the background paper and then added a strip along the left side.  From a third paper I diecut a label, ran an orange inkpad round the edges and attached it to the background.  The image on this paper just fits the description of the swap. Oh, I also grunged round the edge of the card so it looked like a bit of dirt!!
I received a superbly made hallowe'en card in exchange.
Thank you Patty.
I'm sorry but I do not agree with hallowe'en so will not show the card on this blog.




Make a Card with … Beads this month!  
Any design can be used so long as there is two or more beads incorporated in the design.

This was a first for me.  The use of wire.  I found the kit amongst my stash and managed to thread some beads into a pattern  and attached them with black brads, twisting the wires so that they looked like loops.
I used a diecut to add the colour and sentiment - smart!!!


I received this card back - love the way the beads drape across the card!  That is one superb bow.
Thank you Pat McC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.