Wednesday 26 November 2014

WOYWW #286

Well, hello there!
I'm back at home, not my desk as yet so it remains the same as last week except for the ephemera that was dropped on top as I passed through ......
We collected all this on our visit to Abbots Langley to see Rover 3 in his show, and stay over for a meal and catch up.

Then it was all left as we rushed off to catch a train to see Rover 1& M in Paris - I cannot believe that on Sunday night I was sat out on a Balcony with friends watching the sunset and the next day, freezing cold here in my frosty home town!!  Guess I'm just lucky!

So now I have to sort out my craft room and start back crafting - I have 12 Cards of Christmas to post before the 30th ...... I'm off to make a start ..... see you all later ......

6 comments:

  1. Gosh, you've had a busy week but it sounds great fun! Now to get some crafting done, eh?!
    Hugs, LLJ 25 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are tucked up warm and cosy,and can craft soon... I should be making more Christmas cards but am sat here visiting deskers...lol!! Helen 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with getting your cards done in time . Happy woyww jill #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you've got me completely flummoxed with your Abbots Langley Rover 3 show. Are we talking cars? Or a singer called Rover? A dog? A horse? Then Rover 1 in Paris? .... Never mind, you had fun and that's the most important thing.
    Thanks for letting me look over your shoulder,
    Sorry I'm a bit late but I always take my time and I love to look and read, click on links etc and that sometimes takes me all week!
    Have a good one,
    Lisca#24

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrr, cuddle under an extra blanket! My toes are a bit chilly now. I'm sure you'll meet your goal making your cards and posting them.

    I've had my Thanksgiving meal so it was a perfect time to visit desks - either that or take a nap!!

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay (21)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Paris!! How lovely that sounds. I hope you get the cards finished in time, without getting too frazzled. Have a lovely week, Chris # 8

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.