Tuesday 20 January 2015

November Swaps

With Christmas rushing up to greet us, my forgetfulness  goes into hyper-drive and I reel under the apologies for not sending cards!!!

Noobie Swap
I used a decoupage sheet for this months swap.  I thought it was soooo apt.  I used the border and image on a pink card.




I received this card as my swap.
Thank you Lucie.


Technique
I cannot find photos of my Technique card and can't remember what I created.
However I received two cards for this swap.

This is a beautifully decoupaged magnolia blossom.  I then had a lovely surprise in that the card opened into an easel!  wonderful!

Thank you Kath.







I also received this absolutely stunning card.  It glittered and shone, then opened out to stand proud.


Thank you Angie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.