Saturday 7 February 2015

1st February Birthday

I have made a special card for this birthday .....


This is a really special birthday!  It is a part of the countdown now ......

I die cut the sentiment, and scissor cut the image, all from the same paper.  Purple and gold paper.  I searched the internet for images of a pregnant women, and out of the four images I saved, this was the one!
I printed out the original image and then, using paper clips, attached the image to the paper and cut.
I matted up the front of the card and corner punched the insert.

I know she will love it when she is given it tomorrow ......

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea Christine. I love the silhouette and I'm sure the recipient will love it too.

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.