Monday 16 February 2015

CardWorkShop February Swaps

1 to 1




I used  a card and some of the embellishments from the stash than N gave me some time ago.  I discovered a box under my desk and it was full of cards and embellishments so ......




Colour My World - Gold Card with Red



A gold card cut to size and one of the doilies I bought some time ago.  I made up a bunch of flowers, red with gold material for the centre of the doily.  I coloured a Peel Off in red to match and placed it on the lower half.





Make a Card with ...... Teabag Folding

This is a new fold, to me, that I found in my book so I thought 'why not?'

Once I had folded enough teabags to edge the mauve card I glued the folded inserts to form a mat.  I cut the butterfly from a wall paper sample and attached it to another doily, which I adhered to the centre of the card.  I used some DS tape along the back of the folded teabags and attached them to the corner of the card.




Follow that Sketch .....




I bought a pad of really bright papers last week.  They are all colour co-ordinated, somewhere I fail - matching colours.

I cut all the shapes to size but could not decide on an image.  Then I remembered my wall paper folder ..... little blossoms and a bird!  Just right to finish off this card.



Christmas (online only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.