Friday 6 February 2015

CardWorkShop January 2015 Swaps

1 to 1


I have used some more papers from my free Hunkydory kit.  I love the quality of these papers.

This card is just soooo funny!!
Thank you Helen.





Colour My World - White Card with Orange



I love the way this card came together .... embellishments and peel-offs on a white card.  Clean and simple but I love it.

This is a beautiful interpretation.
Thank you Pat.




Make a Card with ..... Ribbon

I really did not know what to do for this swap so I googled for inspiration - I sorted a piece a paper and found some ribbons in matching colours.
I wrapped the ribbons round the paper and then adhered this to the left side of a white pre-folded card.
A rub-on in the bottom right corner for completion.


Love this bow and lace.
Thank you Helen.




Follow this Sketch ....
My sketches are taken from a closed blog.  I love this challenge and have had a superb return swap.
I made my card using some papers from CraftWork Cards.  I love this company - I watch the launch of new papers on Create and Craft TV and then buy what I fancy from the website.  I call it the best of both worlds!!
I used a pale lemon card and matted the small patterned paper to fit.  I cut the lemon plain paper to size and then wrapped gold raffia round the side edge.  I chose a corner flower from the main paper, gold foiled and cut to mat on the yellow paper.  On the plain part of the top layer I added two gold rub ons.



I received this very neat and tidy foxy card from my partner.
Thank you Elaine.


Christmas (online share only)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.