Monday 6 April 2015

CardWorkShop April Swaps

1 to 1



I decided to go 3D on this month's card, seems ages since  made one of these.








Colour My World - Red card with Gold Letters


I folded the card and then die cut the letters from one gold sheet of card.  I sorted the letters to form the word - HELLO - and then added the other letters around the card.  Pretty good eh!








Make a Card With ..... Iris Folding


 Isn't this beautiful?  It's another card kit from Craftee .... I love their card kits.
This card needed a lot of concentration as the actual folding was very tiny.  Although all the papers are provided along with the diagram, it is all very tiny work but ..... super when finished!
Add a bow and a sentiment and it is finished.






Follow that Sketch





I have had to really practice this layout as I am determined to make it correctly!  I checked the paper layout, courtesy of my book of papers, tried several ribbons and flowers and then pulled it all together.  
Oh! No! 
I missed the very top right of the design but managed to find another black diamante to seal the turned over corner to complete it!  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.