Tuesday 7 April 2015

CardWorkShop March Swaps

1 to 1 

I neglected to take a photograph of my card before I posted it but hopefully my partner will upload one.

CMW - Brown with yellow










Follow that Sketch ...



I used some paper and embellishments from the Potting Shed collection.  It wasn't until I looked at this photo that I realised I missed the flowers from the right side of the circle.  Oh! Well!  I hope that my partner likes it.







Make a Card with .... Vellum



I love this little fairy .... so after embossing the stencil, I then coloured her with watercolour pencils on the back.  I attached her with stcky dots to a white card and then added blue ribbon at the top and bottom.  I used some leftover ribbon to tie a bow and attached it to the top strip of ribbon.





I received this very pretty card by return, the vellum is an overlay on the butterfly wings.
Thank you Elaine






No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.