Tuesday 21 April 2015

April Swap

Nooby swap



I used a page from one of my paper books as a background for this pale cream card.
The ATC is stamped and embossed, matted onto green card and then attached the whole to the card.

I received this beautiful card which has an amazing amount of work on it.  The flowers are 3D but each layer is added by 'hinges' so that the layers fold flat for posting.  Thank you Olive for this unusual card. 


Alphabet Swap - D

This piece of black/white dotted paper just fits onto a bright yellow card.  
I bought some of the dotted ribbon some time ago in the sale at Craftee, so attached a piece across the middle of the card.  
I sorted out a sentiment, a round dot, and attached it to the middle of the card.


I received this absolutely gobsmacking card from Liz.  This card is so bright and immaculately decoupaged.  Thank you so much Liz.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.