Friday 10 April 2015

March Swaps

Alphabet Swap - C



I used another kit from Craftee Cards, love how it turned out.  The card was already die cut and the cuts are sent with the papers and card.  The tiny beads for the top of the cupcakes are placed inside a small plastic bag to keep them safe.









I received this brilliant card by return.  It is a tiny ATC size card and opens out into an easel card.
Thank you Caro








Make a Background

I carved some polystyrene blocks for the background of this card.  I stamped round the edges in shades of green ink and added an owl which I had fussycut from wallpaper.  The butterfly was also from the wallpaper and then I added a white peel off sentiment.


I received a real beauty by return.  The herringbone background is made up of different pieces of paper and is a work of art in itself. 
Thank you Lucie





Noobies Swap
More cards that I neglected to take photographs.





I received this little cutie by return.
Thank you Olive. 






Colour Yellow






I received this bright and cheerful card by return.

Thank you Olive for another great card.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.