Friday 28 August 2015

August Swaps

Here are my cards made and received for this August Cardmaking swap.

 Alphabet Swap - H is for Handbag




Another kit from Craftee Cards.  This time to use small squares of paper to make up the design.

H is for Hedgehog
Thank you Liz





Colour Swap - Bright


I chose a green card and then matted it with Red.  The diecut sentiment in blue contrasted with bright yellow ribbon for the bow.  
This is BRIGHT!


Lots of colour here.
Thank you Caro.







Noobie Swap






I used a topper from Lellibot on a gold card.  The topper was edged with silver so I added silver corner peel offs to complete the design.








I wish I could show you the quality of this card, so neat and tidy, and the waterfall works perfectly.


Thank you Caro. 







Technique - Iris Folding

Yes!  Another kit form Craftee!  I do so love Iris Folding .... I love this pattern, no doubt you are sick of seeing it!!!


A perfectly folded ribbon heart!
Thank you Caz


No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.