Saturday 29 August 2015

CardWorkShop July Swap


1 to 1 Swap


I have had this little decoupaged bunny for some time but decided that now is a good time to 'let it go'!
I embossed a flower in the top corner of the card and brushed some chalks over it.  Two corners from the same papers finished off the design for me.


I have been emailed that my card has been posted .....  now received!

Thank you Helen. 


Make a Card With - Diecuts

I had cut some of these words when I bought the x-cut dies and the left overs were in my box along with the flourish (free from a magazine some time ago).  
I found the tiny doves in my stash as well so it was all 'good in the hood'.
I received this bright and cheerful card by return.
Thank you Pat.


Colour My World - Pink card with White

While I had my diecuts box on the desk, I found this white oval so then needed something for the centre ...... white and pink flower ribbons and a white peel off ..... perfect methinks!!

I received this very pretty card by return.
Thank you Pat.







Follow That Sketch


I don't always read the details, as you may have noticed, but I am trying not to get it wrong quite as often so I laid out all my components for this card before I started working on it.  
I selected two papers from my book - wish they would bring out another one! - some ribbon from my stash and a sentiment.  
It took some time for me to decide the layout of the colours and even now I am not sure ...... but it's done and posted now so heigh ho!
My partner tells me that she has posted my card.  Well worth waiting for!
Thank you Helen. 

1 comment:

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.