Sunday 23 August 2015

CardWorkShop May Card Swap

1 to 1 Swap

I tried to make this RickStDennis image into a steampunk card but I am not sure whether I succeeded!  I embossed doiley with blues and browns embossing powders, also several metal 'coins', changing them from bronze to patna'd brass.  
I attached the diecuts & doiley to a white card, placed some of the 'coins' in the corners and the added my image, which I had coloured with my pencils.

I received this very pretty card by return.
Thank you Elaine.


Colour My World - Yellow card with Silver
I just love these sentiments which I collected many years ago.  I decided to attach one to the yellow card, adding a silver square and butterfly.


This very pretty card also has butterflies.
Thank you Pat.


Follow that Sketch


Guess who didn't follow the Sketch of the Month?  Meeee!  but this blue card followed next month's sketch .... papers, ribbon, bling and sentiments.



This card followed the sketch ...
Thank you Helen.



Make a Card With .... Peel Offs


I added this beautiful 'hammered' effect blue Peel Offs to a blue card.  I used some of the leftovers as a border along the lower edge.

This card is absolutely beautiful.
Thank you Elaine.



1 comment:

  1. I can see you've been having fun making some pretty cards and you received happy mail back too. Happy Crafting. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.