Monday 19 October 2015

August Swaps

It has taken a long time to complete this swap.  There has been a lot of Life intruding on our cardmaking lives but most of the cards are now in.

1 to 1

I covered a centre fold card with paper from Lellibot, colouring in some of the flowers with Promarkers.
I matted one of the toppers on patterned paper and adhered to the left hand side of the card.  I matted a sentiment onto silver card and placed it slightly lower on the left hand side.  
I applied a piece of matching paper to the inside of the card.



I received this gorgeous card by return.  The flower is well worth a second look.
Thank you Helen.







Make a Card with .... Pinpricking
 

I pricked this design some time ago and coloured it in with chalks for the swap.  after adding a ribbon down the right side of the card I used a peel off sentiment on the lower right.

There was no return swap this month.







Follow that Sketch ....


 I used some of the papers from my paper book for this card and then stencilled the sentiment with red paint.  For a first attempt at stencilling, I am pleased with the result.

This is a beautifully stencilled card!!!
Thank you Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.