Monday 23 November 2015

November Birthday

I actually have a card to show today!!
I made this card using a topper that I recently acquired as an afterthought to make up the order to 'post free'.
I love the little folks on these toppers so expect to see them often on here.
I folded a piece of brown card with a left hand fold, and added my topper to top half.  Among my stash I found a scroll peel off which would be perfect for this card.  I added a 'Happy Birthday' peel off to the banner and attached the whole to the lower half of the card.

I managed to find a piece of cream paper with a textured effect on one side which would be perfect.  I folded the paper and cut to size, then used a floral punch to decorate the corners of the insert.  It is cream paper although in the photo it looks white.  I didn't have an envelope so used one of the papers from my book to make the envelope, using the pink side as the inner lining.

Happy Birthday Helen!

1 comment:

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.