Monday 11 January 2016

January Birthdays

While clearing out some files on my PC, I found a folder of Scrapbooking supplies ...... it was almost as good as being on the 'P' page!!!!
Whilst strolling through these 'new' supplies, I found some date stamps and this gave me an idea for this month's cards.  I chose one of the ribbon bands and the stamps from the embellishment packs then copied them to a Word document.  I formatted them to the size I thought I would need for the card and printed them out.
 

After printing them out I fussy cut  all the pieces and put to one side.  Using some left over paper from a Christmas pack, I cut it 1cm smaller than my card front and placed out my pieces.  I felt I needed to add some other embellishments but what?......
I coloured up some peel offs and then added them to the printed embellishments.








I used a plain card with a punched border for my next card.  After completing the card, I added a pink insert - punching the corners with matching daisies.









I used the same format for my third card as for my first ....  this time adding a pink insert which was punched in each corner with a rose punch - to match the rose fairy on the lower embellishment.

I am pleased with these cards and love the date stamps, but maybe next time I will add the peel offs to white circles!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.