Thursday 14 January 2016

Last Swap Card for CWS

I have decided not to have any more swaps with CardWorkShop members.  

I find that each month is very stressful when arranging the partners and swaps.  

The Group will still be open so that the members can stay in touch and swap a card now and again.....



This is my card for Colour My World - Grey card with purple embellishments.



I embossed an oblong of pale purple card and then attached it to a grey folded card.  

I added some grey ribbon along the lower edge with purple flowers printed on it and thought that a small, tiny sliver bow added to the ribbon would complete the design.

That's it for now for CardWorkShop ..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.