Friday 11 March 2016

Easter on the Horizon

I am trying to make up all the cards I need for the next couple of months as I will have a lot of gardening work to do soon.  I have a trellis and several windowboxes to paint ready for planting up in the railway garden.
I sorted all my Easter digis and, along with the sentiments, printed out as many as I wanted to use.

I fussy cut the image and my chosen sentiment.  I smooshed some bright yellow ink from the bottom of the centre cross in a triangular upwards motion. 

Various coloured inks were used to edge the image, smooshing some green and brown along the lower edge.


I smooshed brown along the edges of the sentiment and used a foam DS to attach.

I used this same technique for the next two cards, although the images and sentiments were different.




This image is complete in itself so I just added a fawn colour mat to the square white card. 



 The image for this cards needs no sentiment, after matting with a bright yellow card, I used my promarkers to colour up some flowers.  
I attached the yellow flowers, cut the green flowers into three / two petals to use as leaves, and attached them behind the flowers.  Once they had dried I used some gold stickles into the centres of the flowers.

I hope that I can remember to post these cards on time!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are so very beautiful and so right for Easter.
    Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.