Wednesday 8 June 2016

WOYWW #366



Say Hello to Julia - on a sabbatical for a while - so handed reins over to LLJ.  Visit here and you can meet up with all us WOYWWsers - info on top tab - Jan is looking after us all so well, even managed to arrange the Birthday Party!  ThankQ LLJ.

Good News today .....

ShazSilverWolf




More ATCs arrived safely, ShazSilverWolf and Angela@FelixtheCraftyCat.  
Angela@FelixtheCraftyCat




Thank you so much girls.





Here is the desk then ......
You may not think it has changed but it has ....
.... the papers have moved to the 'working' part of the desk and some ATC bases are also there .......

Just for information - I went to a BBQ on Saturday and the food was served on these dishes with wooden cutlery.  
So what?  


I could not throw my plate away so it came home, is washed and ready to use either to hold my embells etc or to be cut up and used.  
It is made out of what looks like wood fibres.
The cutlery will be used for mark making.


That's it then, I'm meeting up with CRUNCH friends in Solihull Library at 12.00hrs and I want to have a look round the town beforehand so I will catch up with you all later  ......
Have a good week and take care.............

12 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, as I almost missed you last week, I am going backwards this morning with the visits and you're first, well after Jan that is Lol! Pleased you liked the ATC, love making them though I did go a bit mad this year with the triptych but what the heck, it's only once a year! That wooden plate is brilliant and I am sure you will make it into something wonderful. Have a crafty and very happy WOYWW,
    Angela xXx 26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent bit of recycling there - you may have heard I've not been feeling too well since they put me on massive doses of vitamin D - stomach is still dodgy and I have no appetite - well it's one way to lose a few pounds. Have a nice week - Steph is holding the fort at CRUNCH x Jackie 27

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a good bit of recycling! It'll be interesting to see how you get on with altering that plate...I haven't seen those before, they're a bit more stylish than paper plates, huh?
    And enjoy your Crunch meeting, I do hope there's no exercise involved, lol :-D
    Hugs, LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine, I did laugh at your post. What we crafters collect is amazing, isn't it. I remember the first flight we went on and had a meal, it was wrapped in a great sheet of fine corrugated card, with all sorts of images on it. That came home too. And don't start me on coffee stirrers, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh.. that looks exciting.. I love a bit of recycling. Elaine NO. 20

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like that plate. I have never seen those. I would have kept it as well!
    Love your creative desk. Those ATCs on your desk are great: the jigsaw and the kimono. Brilliant!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha, I do things like that... nothing is safe at work either. Helen #18

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful ATCs. Love the wooden plate and utensils. Great that you brought it home with you rather than landfill.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ACTs. Busy desk.
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ATC's!
    That plate is fantastic, I don't think I would have thrown it away either.
    Happy belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #46

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I would definitely bring home the plate and utensils, too! And my hubby and children will ask me if I want theirs as well, LOL!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Hugs, peggy aplSEEDS@8

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards. They are so different, but both are full of gentleness. I'm sure that it's pleasure to get them.

    ReplyDelete

I make my cards for sheer pleasure so thank you for taking the time to comment.